Looking to rent a room?
Here are our general rules:
- The use of tobacco in church facilities is prohibited.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages anywhere on church property is prohibited.
- Dancing or choreography is not permitted as part of any event held in church facilities.
- Any form of gambling is prohibited, including bingo, raffles, or any game of chance.
- No fund-raising events are permitted.
- No cash-and-carry product sales events are permitted.
- No rooms may be rented on holiday weekends.
- The operation of all Audio Visual/Sound equipment must be performed by Maranatha Bible Church AV/Sound personnel and may be subject to additional fees.
- Rental fees are set at an hourly rate and vary from room to room. Your time begins at the time you requested for setup. For Saturday events, all participants must vacate the building by 9:00 pm in order to prepare the building for Sunday worship services.
- Room capacities are limited.
- The kitchenette in room 504 may not be used for food preparation.
- Use of the commercial kitchen may be subject to additional fees.
- Caterers are responsible for the care and cleanup of any church property that is used.
- No red punch is permitted anywhere in the building.
- No helium balloons.
- Decorations are limited to tables only—no decorations on walls or ceilings. Use of candles must be pre-approved.
- Confetti, rice, bird seed, and glitter may not be used on church property.